Melano and Associates is a network of Organizational Development Consultants specializing in organizations serving the greater good. Thus, most of our clients are not-for-profit organizations of any size, funding sources (private or public), schools and universities (private or public), community collaborative endeavors and coalitions.
We approach every single of our projects from an individual as well as organizational learning standpoint. Thus, not only are our consulting strategies customized to the specific needs of our clients, we are also earnestly committed to leaving them better prepared to deal with their realities than when we first encountered them.All our associates are experienced, formally trained, culturally sensitive and deliver highly competent client-centered services.We focus on building organizations and their people— allowing them to get to their next developmental stage.
- Workplace Mediation
- Group Facilitation and Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Preparing to become a California Not-for-profit Corporation
- Board and Staff Development
- Participatory Evaluation and Action Research
- Organizational Assessment and Program Implementation
- Twenty-first Century Revenue Generating Alternative
- Graphic Recording and Facilitation
- Organizational Capacity Building
- Training and Coaching in all Areas of Service
- Interpreting and Translating (Spanish/ English)
- Additional Services
Our Uniqueness: Lo que nos distingue All associates are experienced, formally trained, culturally-sensitive and deliver highly competent client-centered services.
Tod@s l@s consultores somos profesionales con muchos años de experiencia, contamos con estudios superiores, somos culturalmente sensibles y proveemos servicios altamente competentes y centrados en las necesidades particulares de nuestros clientes.
Our Business Ethic: Nuestra ética profesionalFocus on building organizations and their people— allowing them to get to their next developmental stage.
Nos centramos en capacitar a las organizaciones y a su gente—para que puedan alcanzar un estadio superior de desarrollo.